Guide To Better Shopping: TLM Colour Changing Foundation Review with Monique Bradley. Does it work?
You may have seen social media posts around an ‘Amazing, Flawless Colour Changing Foundation’ with many sites claiming that it is a revolutionary new liquid foundation to match every skin tone! But, does it actually work?
In this video review hosted by Monique Bradley, Monique delivers a real time test of the product to show you how and if it works.
What you’ll learn from this video:
- It goes on white and self-adjusts to match your EXACT skin tone
- Aside from it’s unique colour-matching formula, it also protects and moisturises the skin
- It works to even out your complexion
- This foundation contain SPF 15 sun protection to shield your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays
- This product is designed for daily use and seems suitable for sensitive skin (which our presenter has) and will give your skin an illuminating silky finish
- The foundation is mildly fragranced, lightweight and quickly absorbs into the skin without any dryness or caking
Many websites state that ‘As the makeup is thoroughly blended into skin, it intuitively transforms to your skin tone for all day, natural looking colour in your perfect shade.’ This is due to the exclusive technology used during the development of the product which contains shade-sensing beads which are encapsulated pigments that deliver perfect shade transformation upon blending into skin.
Essentially this product is great as a base, primer or for anyone who doesn’t like a heavy foundation and is great when used with a pigment or mineral powder over the top.
For anyone with pigmentation or heavy freckling, it would be recommended that you also use a concealer for extra coverage.
Feel free to ask questions below and we’re more than happy to reply with our presenters thoughts and experience with the product.
Also: remember to SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel for more REAL product demonstrations and reviews and like and share the video so we can help people make better buying decisions!
That’s what Guide To Better Shopping is all about!